*Available for US Shipment Only.
Big flex is required for big moves and with Hyperlite Team Wakeboard Boots - motion is not sacrificed for comfort. Special dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless linear construction allow the boot to have the firmness needed to assure safety on big moves, while not sacrificing flexibility of motion. In addition, the Low Pro Plate system gives riders the best foot to board feel in the history of the company. With the Hyperlite Team Boots, maximum performance in both footwear and performance is a sure bet.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Team Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Dual Quick Cinch lace zones
- Double Lasted Construction
- Dual Density EVA
- Internal Wrap Construction
- New dual density pro footbed
- Flow through drain panels
- Removable Claw Ring
- Low Pro Plate System:
- Dual Density Pro Footbed-For a comfortable ride and maximum impact protection.
- Integrated Heel Brace-Allows for maximum support and responsiveness.
- Drop Through Footbed-For the closest foot to board connection.
- Injection EVA Components-Creating a stylish look and the ultimate weight reduction.
- All New Removable 6 3/4" Pro Plate-Designed to be the strongest possible construction for maximum durability and minimal heel and toe lift.
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks-The standard in boot retention. Quicker and easier adjustability, plus maximum angle control for a closer heel or toe side placement.