The new System LowBack provides the ultimate wakeboard connection while granting free riders freedom and flexibility.
The next advancement in System Binding technology is here, Hyperlite introduces the LowBack System Binding. You may have seen this coming; Hyperlite certainly did as team riders like Trever Maur started cutting down their System high-backs for an even greater freestyle ride. After multiple rounds of testing, the LowBack chassis rises up 4" from the board surface, securely holding your feet in place while allowing full range of motion at your ankle. The LowBack System is a one piece Polycarbonate Chassis making it even lighter than its predecessor. Adjust both the Ankle and Toe Strap to customize your fit and you'll find that the LowBack provides all the support needed for riders who enjoy a more flexible feel.
- Low Back Freestyle Design
- Reinforced N7 Chassis
- Heel Hold G rip Pad
- Fully Adjustable Flexion Ankle Strap
- Tool-Less Hardware
- Aluminum Stability Plates
- Adjustable Free Flex Toe-Strap/Cap
- Aluminum Mounting System
- Note: The System binding is designed to work exclusively with Hyperlite''s System Boot line. Both components are needed for use.