*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Jinx Wakeboard Boots:
The Jinx boot is an all-new design for a very supportive but easy-to-get-into adjustable boot. It has dual lace zones like much more expensive boots, but the plushness you come to expect from an open-toe. The tongue has a neoprene stretch panel on the medial side where feet are thicker and need the adjustability, but the tongue is fixed on the lateral side where you need the support to land big airs. The new J-bar pads wrap around the ankle bones for a snug fit and eliminate heel lift.
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Two Piece Construction
- Adjustable/Fixed Floating Toe
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones
- Single Density Footbed
- Low Pro Plate System:
- Dual Density Pro Footbed-For a comfortable ride and maximum impact protection.
- Integrated Heel Brace-Allows for maximum support and responsiveness.
- Drop Through Footbed-For the closest foot to board connection.
- Injection EVA Components-Creating a stylish look and the ultimate weight reduction.
- All New Removable 6ï¾” Pro Plate-Designed to be the strongest possible construction for maximum durability and minimal heel and toe lift.
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks-The standard in boot retention. Quicker and easier adjustability, plus maximum angle control for a closer heel or toe side placement.