*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Hyperlite Focus Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboarding is becoming increasingly popular these days, and those in the proverbial know won’t settle for anything less than the Hyperlite Focus Wakeboard Boots. Why these particular boots? Well, for starters, they’re endlessly comfortable, featuring an adjustable toe system and a rear flex zone. But the Hyperlite Focus boots are also incredibly durable. With a fully adjustable fit, you’ll never be uncomfortable or have to worry about being a prisoner of position. You can flex and feel the movement, all while staying secure and safe.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Fully Floating Adjustable Toe
- Toe Tension System
- True Fit Top Closure System
- Quick Cinch Lower Lace Zone
- Articulating Cuff
- Dual Density EVA
- Low Pro Plate System:
- Dual Density Pro Footbed-For a comfortable ride and maximum impact protection.
- Integrated Heel Brace-Allows for maximum support and responsiveness.
- Drop Through Footbed-For the closest foot to board connection.
- Injection EVA Components-Creating a stylish look and the ultimate weight reduction.
- All New Removable 6 3/4" Pro Plate-Designed to be the strongest possible construction for maximum durability and minimal heel and toe lift.
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks-The standard in boot retention. Quicker and easier adjustability, plus maximum angle control for a closer heel or toe side placement.