Key Features of the Gator Boards O.G. CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Gator Boards O.G. CT Wakeboard Bindings are the best thing to happen to wakeboarding. These bindings will improve your experience by letting you rip and shred without the unnecessary weight that traditional bindings can add to your game. These will fit amazingly and be the most comfortable bindings you've ever tried. Why? Because they're designed for the individual, not for the masses. These bindings are custom lasted, which means that they will fit better than you can imagine. The O.G. CT Bindings won't let you down; they'll take the pressure off your feet and let you be free.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- True One-Piece Baseplate: The O.G. Closed Toe features a true one-piece plate to create stiffness, eliminate heel lift and increase responsiveness.
- Sewn-In Wrap Liner: Features a wrap style liner for easy entry and sewn-in rather than glued for increased durability.
- Custom Lasted: Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- Dual Lace Zones: The O.G. Closed Toe features a dual lace up zone to allow for an even and comfortable, yet secure hold.
- EVA Footbed: The footbed has a cupped design for better response in pressure areas as well as drainage holes and channels to drain water out of the binding.