Gator Boards O.G. CT Wakeboard Bindings are one of the best things to happen to wakeboarding yet! You won't have to worry about your feet getting sore from uncomfortable, ill-fitting bindings with these light and strong wonders. They have been designed to respond better to pressure, which results in less effort for carving! The O.G. CT Bindings will increase your overall responsiveness, add strength and rigidity, and allow you to ride with the best wakeboarders on the beach!
Key Features of the Gator Boards O.G. CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- True One-Piece Baseplate: The O.G. Closed Toe features a true one-piece plate to create stiffness, eliminate heel lift and increase responsiveness.
- Sewn-In Wrap Liner: Features a wrap style liner for easy entry and sewn-in rather than glued for increased durability.
- Custom Lasted: Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- Dual Lace Zones: The O.G. Closed Toe features a dual lace up zone to allow for an even and comfortable, yet secure hold.
- EVA Footbed: The footbed has a cupped design for better response in pressure areas as well as drainage holes and channels to drain water out of the binding.