Key Features of the Gator Boards Fate CT Wakeboard Bindings:
The Gator Boards Fate CT Wakeboard Bindings bring a new level of control and support to the market, made possible by the input of the one and only Kyle Rattray. Whether a rider is concerned about the comfort brought by the sewn-in wrap liner and dual lace zones or looking for pure performance, the Fate CT delivers on all fronts. Its footbed features a deep heel cup and high toe bed allowing for control and flexibility, while the plate brings stability and durability in to balance the mix.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- New 6-Inch Plate: The super-light weight binding starts with the new 6-inch, 2-piece plate. This is designed to stiffen the baseplate and stop heel lift as well as cut weight from the binding.
- Newly Designed Footbed: The footbed has a deeper heel cup and a higher toe-bed for more response and better fit. The footbed also features channels to direct water from underneath and out of the binding.
- Sewn-In Wrap Liner: The liner is a wrap style liner for ease of entry as well as the ability for the liner to contour around any size shin, guaranteeing a snug fit at the top of the boot. The liner is then sewn-in for increased durability.
- Single-Hinge Overlay Design: The single hinge design creates more flexibility to the inside of the boot while the outside is stiff, this allows your boot to flow towards the middle of the board to tweak grabs how you like. But still provides stiff support to eliminate flex towards the nose of the board and allows for a responsive feel heel to toe.
- Custom Lasted: Each new GB Binding is designed around a custom last (model foot) for an even, snug fit with no pressure points.
- New Hardware: Every binding for 2011 features our newly designed lace lock and form-fitting washers to help streamline the overall look and to lock the boot down.
- Dual Lace Zones: The Fate features a dual lace up zone to allow for an even and comfortable, yet secure hold.