*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the CWB Torq Wakeboard Bindings:
TOP 10 REASONS CWB'S BOOTS ARE BETTER:
- Superfeet premium insole for superior comfort
- Lightest on market - 1.6 lbs.
- Gen6 Plate - the smallest and strongest footprint in wake
- Heel Lock Hinge - pivoting aluminum heel cup = Zero heel lift
- Geometrically designed urethane heel for optimal shock absorption
- Dual lace with ankle lock integration
- Interlocking Lock Jaw plate clamps
- Built in drainage system
- 2 patented innovation features (2 more than others)
- Leading by innovation - not just pretty colors
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Hinge Tech - Easy in, easy out
- Thick EVA footbed
- Dual lace adjustment
- Lycra lined molded heel and toe
- Dual gorilla grips