Key Features of The Company Pro Wakeboard Bindings:
The Company Pro Wakeboard Bindings are THE choice for quality, comfortable wakeboard bindings. Its custom fit foam liner conforms to your feet over time, and the adjustable toe strap and integrated J bars help ensure a better, more comfortable fit. Dual lace zones and six insert spacing configurations add to the customizable nature of the Company Pro Wakeboard Bindings. The low profile baseplate makes these bindings lighter weight, giving you more feel of the board. Spend less time worrying about your bindings and more time riding!
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Freedom Interface System
- Direct Connect Clamps
- Dynamic Transfer Bridge
- Aluminum Reinforced Rail
- Tri Density Insole
- Double Lasted Uppers
- Articulated Cuffs
- Closed Toe
- Dual Lace Zones
- Custom Fit Liner = Foam Over Time
- Low Profile Baseplate = Less Weight and Lower Profile Equals More Feel
- 3D Stretch Zones = Allows for Ejection on Hard Impacts
- Integrated J-Bars = Better Fit, Means a Better Ridge
- Adjustable Toe Power Strap
- Spring Loaded Lace Locks = Friction, and Easier to Fine Tune
- 6" Insert Spacing Configuration
- Intermediate / Advanced