Designed and engineered in the finest sound lab in the country, the Rubicon Series wakeboard tower speakers were created exclusively for the wakeboard industry. From the composite enclosures to the custom built components, every aspect of these tower speakers is designed to project clear and accurate sound back to the rider.
By using acoustic modeling to design the enclosures Skylon Audio was able to create tower speakers that are more accurate, have higher power handling and reproduce sound more accurately than traditional car audio based speakers. This unique Dura-tech enclosure also has a higher density and lower weight than comparative materials which reduces resonance without increasing the load placed on the tower and boat. Dura-tech is exclusively available on Skylon Audio wakeboard tower speakers.
Skylon's unique collar mounting system results in a secure fit for all tubing from 1 1/2 - 2 7/8", without damaging the tower's powdercoat or brushed finish. Rubber inserts span a range of sizes and provide an anti-slip interface between the metal clamp and the tower to insure your speakers won't move, even in the roughest water.
- Sold as a pair (includes two of what is shown in the image)
- (2) 6.5" Skylon Audio mid-bass driver for accurate reproduction of lower frequencies
- (2) 1" Skylon Audio tweeters for clear high frequency reproduction
- Component design for more accurate sound reproduction
- Custom designed and assembled crossover network that is specifically matched to the frequency of the Dura-Tech enclosure
- 120W RMS, 200W peak power handling
- Neutrik Speakon connectors for reliable quick release wiring
- Dura-tech acoustically engineered composite enclosure for low resonance and light weight
- Collar mounting system fits 1 1/2 - 2 7/8" tubing for a secure fit without damage to the tower's finish