Your Binding Selection:
The Hyperlite Frequency wakeboard boot is a very comfortable beginning - intermediate boot. The rear flex zone reduces abrasion on the back of the leg, and the molded EVA provides cushioning in the heel and the toe. Entry and exit are quick and easy with the elastic laces. One size fits most foot sizes so the Frequency wakeboard boot can be used by a variety of people.
Your Board Selection:
Show your unique style in the park on this all-around whip!” Nico’s all-around whip continues to allow him to showcase his unique riding style in the park. The Peak features an allwood core with a single concave into dual channel/concave tip. This hull shape allows Nico to ride fin-less in parks with complete control. Finned up, the Peak lets you edge as hard as you can with positive hold. Mid-body edge channels and a concave beveled edge complete the package to keep your Peak performance in control and catch-free on any of your park’s features. Dialed in a bit stiffer this year to match Nico’s new flex preference, you’ll expand your riding on this updated shape.
* Hybrid Technology
* All-Wood CNC’d Core - Thin profiled lightweight core for increased board sensitivity and responsive flex
* Center Concave with Edge Channels - Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold
* Concaved Beveled Rail - Smooth and catch-free on rails, with bite and hold on the water
* Triax Glass Layup… New for 2015! - Provides torsional rigidity with increased longitudinal flex
* Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker
* LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
* LF Exclusive GRIND Base
* LF Exclusive Liquid Rail