Your Binding Selection:
The Hyperlite Frequency wakeboard boot is a very comfortable beginning - intermediate boot. The rear flex zone reduces abrasion on the back of the leg, and the molded EVA provides cushioning in the heel and the toe. Entry and exit are quick and easy with the elastic laces. One size fits most foot sizes so the Frequency wakeboard boot can be used by a variety of people.
Your Board Selection:
The NEXT is exactly what the name says… it''s Bob Soven''s NEXT pro model. Based on his previous board and its hull characteristics, the NEXT is a modern version that comes to us at over a pound lighter and much thinner. If you loved the speed and quickness that came out of his past model, you''re going to love the fiery pop and extra response that this new revved up version provides! His new ride keeps the board extra lively. The new Vector Net weave adds a layer of unmatched torsional strength which allows the rider to stay firmly in control of the board when charging off any sized wake. If you''re looking for a board that is all about quickness and explosiveness off the wake, Bob''s pro model should be your NEXT ride!
* 3-Stage Rocker - Flatter center curve for speed & rail control - Exaggerated exit angle through tip gives a bucking pop off wake
* PU Core - Compression molded to the highest standards to provide a board that is lightweight and responsive under your feet
* Pro Glass Layup - Unique combination of special fiberglass weaves to give you the ultimate peformance and response on and off the wake
* Vector Net Layup - Unique carbon weave adds specific strength properties to boards that your standard fiberglass cannot achieve
* Boat Style - Designed and created specifically to provide you with the most enjoyment behind your boat
* Venturi - Fast, yet locked into water for positive grip
* Quad Blades - For that sharp, aggressive bite
* Double Channel
* Flex: 3/10