You Save $309.05 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Slingshot Option OT Wakeboard Binding knows how to blend comfort and convenience into. With a low profile lasting it creates less material to get in the way making the fit feel nicer. The Slingshot Option OT has a direct base system as well that makes it feel weightless, but gives your feet better response time and an amazing amount of control you didn't know you could have. The Slingshot Option OT Wakeboard Bindings make for a great pair of bindings to those of you looking for excellent comfort, and hassle free control. Key Features of the Slingshot Option OT Wakeboard Binding:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Direct Base System: A sole-less, lighter weight and lower profile for better board feel and control
- Z Straps: Removable Velcro straps for more convenient adjustability throughout the foot and ankle without complicated laces
- Low Profile Lasting: Lasted with Slingshot's custom low profile lasts to eliminate excess material for a better fit and lighter weight
- Articulated Cuff: A center flex to eliminate pressure points
- Pre-form Liner: Superior fit & comfort without pressure points
- Built in J-Bars: Eliminates heel lift and adds ankle stability
- Dual Density Shock System: Custom orthotic footbed that cradles the foot to provide ultimate shock absorption and board control
- No PVC: We use the highest quality materials available to eliminate solvents which are harmful to our environment and health
Your Board Selection:
The O'Brien Clutch Wakeboard aims to please a wide range of riders, from intermediate to professional, boasting a 3-stage rocker for plenty of action but still maintaining a smooth ride. With an impressively smooth and effective hull, the board can pick up plenty of speed while still remaining consistent. The dual molded fins allow for riders to choose whether they want to keep the center fin or not, while the spines on the bottom of the boot spots make for smooth landings on the Clutch either way.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.