Your Binding Selection:
The Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings for women have made comfort and stability the top of the priority list. An N66 Chassis keeps the bindings closer to the deck of the board for more control and an even faster response time. Harsh landings and the resulting aches and pains that plague rider's heels are reduced with an impact displacing and absorbing foam. The Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings have a varying size fit to make finding the perfect pair easy breezy. Key Features of the Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis
- Anatomical Foot-bed with 2.5 Degrees Cant
- Impact Displacing / Absorbing foam
- Comfort Liners
- EZ Glide Lace System
- Stretch Zone (Back)
- Flex Zone
- Cuff Stretch Zone
Your Board Selection:
The summer is here and the Liquid Force Jett Wakeboard for women is the perfect piece of gear to keep you at the top of your wakeboarding game! This board was built for the female rider that never lets up, and always pushes to improve her riding at any cost. The Jett's newly designed 3-stage hybrid rocker has increased ollie pop to get you where you need to go. With features like a variable edge rail and molded long base side fins, this board was built for high performance. The Jett is also available in a Grind model construction if you prefer a park style ride! You can attempt new tricks with no repercussions, as this board will handle whatever you throw at it without a hitch. Have the ride you've been dreaming of on the new Liquid Force Jett!
* LF Exclusive M6 Metric Inserts: The best board to binding hold ever more threads provide tighter, more secure hold.
* Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker: Center curve is designed straighter for consistent edging speed into the wake, corner, or rail. Exaggerated kink out through the tips - smooth transitions in the tail section for increased ollie power
* D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
* Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
* Winged Rail Shape: Side slots for extra bite in the flats and quicker release off the wake.
* Double Concave V-Tail: This tail design controls water flow through ends for extra thrust and lift.
* Molded In, Canted Long Base Side Fins: The large inside face of these fins allows for unbelievable hold, while the low outside profile keeps hang ups at a minimum.
* Wakeboard Binding Compatability
* Can accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate
* Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors