You Save $199.04 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings for women have made comfort and stability the top of the priority list. An N66 Chassis keeps the bindings closer to the deck of the board for more control and an even faster response time. Harsh landings and the resulting aches and pains that plague rider's heels are reduced with an impact displacing and absorbing foam. The Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings have a varying size fit to make finding the perfect pair easy breezy. Key Features of the Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis
- Anatomical Foot-bed with 2.5 Degrees Cant
- Impact Displacing / Absorbing foam
- Comfort Liners
- EZ Glide Lace System
- Stretch Zone (Back)
- Flex Zone
- Cuff Stretch Zone
Your Board Selection:
Are you looking for a wakeboard that is similar to your irresistible personality? Look no further, the Liquid Force Angel Wakeboard - Women's is what you are looking for. The very cool design and great structure makes it the most desirable equipment for your favorite activity. It has an efficient bolt on center fin, D-I-S-C hull through the center to provide you a better control of speed, composite core material, and much more. The Liquid Angel Wakeboard will meet all your needs, as it feels and looks just incredible. Key Features of the Liquid Force Angel Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker: Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- D-I-S-C hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Modern Bat Tail: Fuller than the original for more lift off the tail of the board and tucked in tips for quick transitions.
- Molded-in Warped Long Based Side Fins: Superior tracking hold with minimum drag.