You Save $259.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Women’s Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings has comfort and stability a number one priority. With a feature like anatomical foot-bed it allows for displacement without creating an ache, while also giving the foot a toe lift for better control and fast response time. These bindings are easy to find the right pair with their speed lace that allows adjustment and multi size fit that gives you options. The Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings will have women showing off their skills in new and improved ways. Key Features of the Liquid Force Alpha Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6 inch spread with 12% glass reinforcement chassis that is base in which the binding upper is built. A solid platform that is close to the board, offers response and no heel lift.
- Anatomical Foot-bed with 2.5 Degrees Cant: Our anatomical foot-bed with 2.5 degrees canting will offer the user a new feel when they ride. The canting allows the displacement of forces to stay in line with the riders ankles all the way to their hips, with no discomfort. Our foot-bed also features improved toe-lift and better control when on edge. The improved foot-bed also now comes with 6 degrees of built in heel lift that puts the rider into a better "attack" position with bent knees when edging or riding on rails.
- Impact Displacing/Absorbing foam: This space age material is attached to the bottom of our foot bed in the N66 Chassis. Our specially designed foam displaces high-energy impacts and reduces heel bruises and is featured on our lower to mid range product.
- Comfort Liners: Our liner features a floating tongue design, which is ready to ride out of the box No heat molding required. Liquid Force liners feature a new, more secure fit and a reduction of material for less bulk and weight this year.
- EZ Glide Lace System: New Design for 2013! Specially designed injection molded parts that allow the laces to move unrestricted when tightening and loosening the binding lace zones.
- Stretch Zone (Back): Integrated Stretch Zone panel designed into the back of our bindings flexes and allows for ease in and out of the binding.
- Flex Zone: Lateral and Medial molded parts of selected bindings that allow the binding to flex in all directions freely without restriction from materials and hardware.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: A stretch zone that connects the upper cuff and lower throat area on selected bindings. This allows the binding to move forward and backwards, as well as side to side without restriction.
Your Board Selection:
The Liquid Force Jett Wakeboard is an excellent board designed for women. This board was created with a Composite core, and 3 Stage rocker type. It also features an aggressive shape for women who know what they are doing and are ready to show off their tricks. This Liquid Force Jett Wakeboard is one of the fastest and well performed boards out there for women, and is sure to having those advanced riders loving its feel. Key Features of the Liquid Force Jett Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker - Center Curve For Consistent Edging Speed Flows Into Extra Tip Lift For BiggerWake Pops.
- D-I-S-C Hull Through The Center - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens Landings And Maintains Board Speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded Rail In The Center For A Forgiving Feel, Sharp Rail At The Tail For Edge Control And Response.
- Winged Rail Shape - Side Slots For Extra Bite In The Flats And Quicker Release Off The Wake.
- Double Concave V-Tail - This Tail Design Controls Water Flow Through Ends For Extra Thrust And Lift.
- Molded In, Canted Long Base Side Fins