You Save $500.05 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings have not only a medium/soft flex pattern for better flex and more control, but a tradition lace system as well. This lace system makes it easy to adjust to the best possible fit in the least amount of time, giving you more time out enjoying the sport. The O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings also feature an amazing Therma-Weld upper ultra-light construction making these bindings very light of weight, but still strong and durable while performing out on the water. Key Features of the O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Therma-Weld Upper - Ultralight construction blended from TPU, mesh, and Alcantara materials with minimal stitching for the lightest, strongest overlay available.
- Medium / Soft Flex Pattern
- Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap - superior hold, pulls your foot into the "heel pocket"
- Lux Chassis - our lightest & most rigid chassis ever, maximum comfort, response, and no heel / toe lift.
- 2.5 degree Canted Chassis - eases stress on your legs
- Power Arch - supports your arch on bigger landings.
- Sizes graded to fit your foot like a shoe.
- Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won't loosen up while riding.
- Off - Axis mounting system - helps keep the boot centered on the board for optimal edge-to-edge response.
Your Board Selection:
Want your skills to be as mad as your board? With the O'Brien Paradigm Wakeboard you can tear it up on the water without tearing your shorts. We wanted the Paradigm board to help you be the best boarder you can be, so we built it with a heavily ribbed cross section so that your skills will be as good as your looks. This helps keep it durable, yet flexible. This board is constructed with your skills in mind.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.