You Save $419.99 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
You are sure to be amazed by the Ronix Viva Wakeboard Bindings! These top of the line bindings from Ronix provide ultimate control and responsiveness that will excel you to the top of the competition circuit. The Ronix Vivas are built with an articulating cuff that smoothly flexes upon the riders motion, and a new double X lacing design that reduces wear and tear and gives a solid locked in feel. We have also built in a 3D molded tongue that provides premium comfort, and J bars that solidly lock in the heel to prevent slipping. Experience your high end board as it was meant to be with the Ronix Viva Wakeboard Bindings! Key Features of the Ronix Viva Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- 3-D Molded Tongue
- Built In J-Bars
- Double Laces
- Articulating Cuff
- Low Friction Eyelets
- New Double X Lacing
- Ridden By Chad Sharpe
Your Board Selection:
The Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard is a top of the line competitor in the watersports industry! This iconic board features a low angled rail, and a natural rocker construction, creating a riding experience that is extremely smooth while keeping maximum speed. The Ronix Viva Modello has a proven hybrid style that is known to catch big air off the wake! This board has a thin profile and performs well in even the choppiest conditions. If you want to shred with the best of them, consider the Viva Modello! Key Features of the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard:
Use the 1/4 20 hardware when mounting the bindings to this board. You'll need to remove the cleats from the metric hardware. Please contact us with any questions. Damaging the inserts by using the incorrect hardware is not covered under Ronix's warranty.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Our Sharpest Center Rail Creates A Super Quick Edge Transfer And Line Into The Wake
- More Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions
- Shallower Exit Channels
- Help Relieve The Pressure With The Water
- Thin Profile Reduces Swing Weight
- Monocoque A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board But The Strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A Livelier Construction That Also Helps Maintain The Intended Rockerline Off The Peak And Landings (Available On Atr)
- Sintered Base The Most Durable NonStick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Mod Pour The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- 4 Slider Fins A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Krypto Cable Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board Not The Weakest
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins
- Chad Sharpe'S Speedy Creation Take It Out In The Flats Or WakeToWake