You Save $419.99 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
Not only a hard charging rider like former Alliance Rider of the Year Chad Sharpe can appreciate a responsive and supportive open toe boot. Lay into these boots and they will drive the utmost control into the board so that you can feel more confident in the ride under your feet - yet still have the versatility of fitting multiple feet sizes. The open toe Viva can easily be shared with most anyone in the boat - without sacrificing the support or control that a pro or aspiring enthusiast might demand. This high speed open toe boot is the perfect blend of performance and versatility as well as being partially constructed from your favorite 16.9 oz natural spring container. If you are looking for a boot that will offer you and anyone in your boat a great ride, then look no further than the Viva. Live it up with our new Stage 2 lined creations! Key Features of the Ronix Viva Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- 3-D Molded Tongue Blends Comfort And Performance
- Built In J-Bars Improve Heel Hold
- Double Laces A More Customized Fit
- Articulating Cuff The Boot Fl Exes With The Rider Without Boot Distortion
- Low Friction Eyelets
- New Double X Lacing - Improved Wear Resistance And Tensile Strength
- Ridden By Chad Sharpe
Your Board Selection:
Chad Sharpe was going to admit that he created all of the designs for the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard, but he didn't want to sound like a nerd. He used all that lame stuff like protractors and geometry to design the Modello board to mathematically maximize the speed and control the rider is able to achieve. Although he'll never admit to it, I like to imagine Chad working away on the Ronix Viva Modello wearing some of those glasses with tape in between the frames.
Use the 1/4 20 hardware when mounting the bindings to this board. You'll need to remove the cleats from the metric hardware. Please contact us with any questions. Damaging the inserts by using the incorrect hardware is not covered under Ronix's warranty. Key Features of the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Our Sharpest Center Rail Creates A Super Quick Edge Transfer And Line Into The Wake
- More Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions
- Shallower Exit Channels
- Help Relieve The Pressure With The Water
- Thin Profile Reduces Swing Weight
- Monocoque A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board But The Strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A Livelier Construction That Also Helps Maintain The Intended Rockerline Off The Peak And Landings (Available On Atr)
- Sintered Base The Most Durable NonStick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Mod Pour The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- 4 Slider Fins A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Krypto Cable Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board Not The Weakest
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins
- Chad Sharpe'S Speedy Creation Take It Out In The Flats Or WakeToWake