You Save $189.04 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The new Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings are the freshest thing on the market. The new lace technology called EZ Glide Lace System allows you to slip in and out of your wakeboard with ease. Any wakeboarder knows this can be a pain and with this new system you can do more wakeboarding and less hassle with getting into their bindings. The Liquid Force Element also comes with soft liners and a floating tongue that makes the most comfortable binding on the planet. You don't need to do anything as they are ready to mold to your foot straight from the store. Get the new Element Bindings and strap them on and be ready to be comfortable while you wakeboard! Key Features of the Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6 inch spread with 12% glass reinforcement chassis that is base in which the binding upper is built. A solid platform that is close to the board, offers response and no heel lift.
- Anatomical Foot-bed with 2.5 Degrees Cant: Our anatomical foot-bed with 2.5 degrees canting will offer the user a new feel when they ride. The canting allows the displacement of forces to stay in line with the riders ankles all the way to their hips, with no discomfort. Our foot-bed also features improved toe-lift and better control when on edge. The improved foot-bed also now comes with 6 degrees of built in heel lift that puts the rider into a better "attack" position with bent knees when edging or riding on rails.
- Impact Displacing/Absorbing foam: This space age material is attached to the bottom of our foot bed in the N66 Chassis. Our specially designed foam displaces high-energy impacts and reduces heel bruises and is featured on our lower to mid range product.
- Comfort Liners: Our liner features a floating tongue design, which is ready to ride out of the box No heat molding required. Liquid Force liners feature a new, more secure fit and a reduction of material for less bulk and weight this year.
- EZ Glide Lace System: New Design for 2013! Specially designed injection molded parts that allow the laces to move unrestricted when tightening and loosening the binding lace zones.
- Stretch Zone (Back): Integrated Stretch Zone panel designed into the back of our bindings flexes and allows for ease in and out of the binding.
- Flex Zone: Lateral and Medial molded parts of selected bindings that allow the binding to flex in all directions freely without restriction from materials and hardware.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: A stretch zone that connects the upper cuff and lower throat area on selected bindings. This allows the binding to move forward and backwards, as well as side to side without restriction.
Your Board Selection:
The Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard is perfect for beginner and intermediate riders! Easy to ride, this board is smooth and forgiving while you learn. With a variable edge and molded canted fins on the side, the board is easy to ride when neutral, and can still bring sharp turns when needed. The ultra-light composite material and 3-stage rocker make sure the Stance is plenty fast when coming off of any wake. Maximum pop for your effort is clean and predictable for your overall riding progression. Grab the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard and master new tricks and techniques faster than ever before! Key Features of the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.