You Save $189.04 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The new Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings are the freshest product to hit the water! These top of the line bindings come equipped with high impact foam that is utilized to absorb shock when you hit the wake, making for a highly comfortable ride. Additionally, the Elements include an all new EZ lace glide system for the upcoming season that is ultra simple and super fast. This new Liquid Force Binding is ready to help improve your abilities on the lake before you even know it! Key Features of the Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis
- Anatomical Foot-bed with 2.5 Degrees Cant
- Impact Displacing / Absorbing foam
- Comfort Liners
- EZ Glide Lace System
- Stretch Zone (Back)
- Flex Zone
- Cuff Stretch Zone
Your Board Selection:
Pro rider Ben Greenwood has fallen in love with the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard, and any beginner to intermediate rider will certainly feel the same way. Easy to ride, this board remains smooth and forgiving while you master the wake. With a variable edge and molded canted fins on the side, the board has added stability when neutral, and can still bring sharp turns as needed. The ultra-light composite material and 3-stage rocker ensure the Stance is quick when coming off of any wake. Maximum pop for your effort is clean and predictable for your easy riding progression. Grab the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard and throw down new tricks and techniques faster than ever before! Key Features of the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.