You Save $139.99 Instantly
Your Bindings Selection:
The Liquid Force Plush Wakeboard Bindings may be designed for women, but is as secure, and snug as some of the best bindings on the market. It is ideal for new comers that are just beginning, or at an intermediate level because of its amazing stable environment it gives. This Liquid Force Plush Wakeboard Bindings also features a comfortable long lasting EVA foot-bed that is molded to enhance the feeling of snug, and security in a trusting atmosphere anyone would love. Key Features of the Liquid Force Plush Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6 inch spread with 12% glass reinforcement.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Comfort Liner: Dual density tongue design & integrated J bars.
- Single Lace System: Lace system allows ease into and out of binding.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions
Your Board Selection:
Wakeboards are a dime a dozen these days, but the Liquid Force Angel Wakeboard – Women’s board is like the skinny kid in fat camp. In other words, it’s a real standout, and for all the right reasons. For starters, the board has a wicked shape, a bat tail, so transitioning is made easy. Then there’s the continuous rocker, which definitely compliments a rider well. The molded, long side fins and rounded rail provide great control when thrashing, so if you’re a beginner or intermediate boarder, the Liquid Force Angel is a perfect purchase. Key Features of the Liquid Force Angel Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker: Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Modern Bat Tail: Fuller than the original for more lift off the tail of the board and tucked in tips for quick transitions.
- Molded-in Warped Long Based Side Fins