You Save $139.99 Instantly
Your Bindings Selection:
It's no secret that The Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings are used by some of the sport's top competitive riders today. The Index Bindings were designed to be a boot with support and flexibility yet provide a lighter construction with a more comfortable inner boot than the rest. With The Index Wakeboard Bindings you really get the most out of your money. Looking for a great time? Try riding with Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings and get yourself where the wake peaks every time! Key Features of the Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6 inch spread with 12% glass reinforcement.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Comfort Liner: Dual density tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Single Lace System: Lace system allows ease into and out of binding.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions.
Your Board Selection:
The Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard may just be the board for you. With wonderful classic features like a continuous rocker type, and foam core material this board delivers what you need. It features a variable edge rail with a rounded center to give you a forgiving nature, and smoother landings after your favorite tricks. On top of this it is designed to have a sharp rail at the tail for that extra control and smoother response time that makes a huge difference on the fly. This Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard will have you loving this sport more than ever before. Key Features of the Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Continuous rocker: Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Modern Bat Tail: Fuller than the original for more lift off the tail of the board and tucked in the tips for quick transitions.
- Molded-in, Warped Long Based Side Fins