You Save $149.99 Instantly
Your Bindings Selection:
It's no secret that The Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings are used by some of the sport's top competitive riders today. The Index Bindings were designed to be a boot with support and flexibility yet provide a lighter construction with a more comfortable inner boot than the rest. With The Index Wakeboard Bindings you really get the most out of your money. Looking for a great time? Try riding with Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings and get yourself where the wake peaks every time! Key Features of the Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis: Injection molded Nylon 6 plastic, 6 inch spread with 12% glass reinforcement.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Comfort Liner: Dual density tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Single Lace System: Lace system allows ease into and out of binding.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions.
Your Board Selection:
There’s no board quite like the Liquid Force Ps3 Grind Wakeboard. If you’ve got a need for speed, this is the board for you. The tip exiting slots force water away in order for you to build momentum yet maintain your balance. And if you like to show off your skills, the Liquid Force Wakeboard provides a long-lasting build. With a durable LF exclusive GRIND base material and four warped molded side fins, the Ps3 Grind allows extra resilience when doing sliders and other tricks. Key Features of the Liquid Force Ps3 Grind Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Tip Exiting Slots: Channels water away in the proper direction. Helps generate speed while keeping you locked in on approach to the wake or rail.
- Warped Molded Fins: As they grow towards the tail they get sharper and warp inwards. The end result is a loose feel when in neutral that generates relentless hold as you edge.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base Material
- Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker