You Save $149.99 Instantly
Your Bindings Selection:
It is no secret that The Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings are used by some of the sport's top competitive riders today. These Index Bindings are designed to help you progress through wakeboarding by providing greater safety through added board control. In the Index Wakeboard Bindings, you will be landing big tricks without having your feet slip around or potentially come out. Do not make the dreaded mistake of assuming the bindings you have are doing just fine. Upgrade to the Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings and cruise over the water! Key Features of the Liquid Force Index Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- N66 Chassis
- Impact EVA
- EVA foot-bed
- Comfort Liner
- Single Lace System
- Cuff Stretch Zone
Your Board Selection:
There's no board quite like the Liquid Force Ps3 Grind Wakeboard. This board's variable edge rail provides the best overall performance for all riding styles. This board is thicker, rounder, and softer in the center, and sharper, harder, and thinner at the tip and tail. Severe water conditions taunt the sharp ends but you'll keep secure edges. A great versatile board, the Ps3 Wakeboard is perfect for attacking the wake. Key Features of the Liquid Force Ps3 Grind Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Tip Exiting Slots: Channels water away in the proper direction. Helps generate speed while keeping you locked in on approach to the wake or rail.
- Warped Molded Fins: As they grow towards the tail they get sharper and warp inwards. The end result is a loose feel when in neutral that generates relentless hold as you edge.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base Material
- Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker