You Save $209.99 Instantly
Your Bindings Selection:
There is no binding like Liquid Force's Harley Wakeboard bindings. Both comfortable and competent these are the boots every rider would love under them. Your riding won't be the same after wearing these and both you and any spectators will see a visible difference. The Cuff Stretch zone will make you grieve for the tricks you could have been doing if you only had these boots a year ago. Everything from the seamlessly molded tongue design with integrated J-bars to the adjustable lacing system for just the right amount of tension was took into consideration when making these. Key Features of the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: Updated TPU Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions.
Your Board Selection:
Smooth, fast, and ultra-poppy are the first three things that you will be saying once you hop on the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard. A 3 stage rocker provides maximum boost off the wake while a concave design keeps the drag low and speed retention as high as possible. The quad fin setup up on the Liquid Force Harley lets the rider feel in complete control as they push it to the limit. Key Features of the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive Three Stage Rocker: Straight up boosts off the wake
- Triple Concave into Quad V Channels: Triple Concave is provided for pillow landings with continued speed and never ending flow. Quad V channels create fast rail to rail edging and grip
- Low volume, variable edge rails: Faster on edge with more hold... smooth and catch-free thru middle
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base available on Harley Grind
- Small RX Quad Fin Setup