You Save $149.99 Instantly
Your Bindings Selection:
Liquid Force Ultra CT Wakeboard Bindings are finally here, and man are they the hottest new thing. Liquid Force went for precision and control in this design, and they found it. If you are ready to up your game, this binding is for you. They engineered their Impact EVA feature with the serious trick rider in mind. They built the shock absorber right in, so finally you can give your knees some much needed relief when landing big air. The zonal lacking in the front lets you wrap up as tight or as loose as you want, so the choice is now yours instead of the old fashioned one size fits all. What are you waiting for? Strap these babies on and get wet. Key Features of the Liquid Force Ultra CT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings & displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- TPU Support Structure: Support structure that flexes and supports.
Your Board Selection:
Check out the new Liquid Force Super Trip Wakeboard to step up your game this summer! Features of this board include a combination of continuous rocker, double-inside-concave hull, and a beveled rail which all combine for a sleek, smooth ride that doesn't lose speed while on the water. The Super Trip is built with high-quality, high durability components such as the Liquid Force exclusive Grind Base, which will keep you out riding longer without damaging the integrity of your board. The Liquid Force Super Trip will up the ante on your wakeboarding the season! Key Features of the Liquid Force Super Trip Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker: Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Beveled Rail: Lifted edge through the center keeps it catch-free, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response
- Hybrid Technology: Have it all a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.