You Save $139.91 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
With the goal of making a custom fit boot to tackle major moves, Liquid Force Vantage OT Wakeboard Bindings are up to the task of prime performance every time on the water. All foot sizes are compatible as well as these bindings feature a Vantage Open Toe. The articulating cuff is perfect for fluid motion when either railriding or cruising as well. As a whole, the Vantage OT features the whole package when it comes to a dependable boot: style, substance, comfort and mobility for all surfaces. Key Features of the Liquid Force Vantage OT Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ipx Chassis: All new, molded Nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connection.
- Impact gEL: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Contact Liner: Seamless molded, full wrap design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal velcro System: 3 Strap velcro system allows you to customize fit.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
- Flex Rating: 5-8
Your Board Selection:
Do you have the Liquid Force Watson Classic Wakeboard? No, you do not. If you did, you would be out on the water right now. When you do buy your Watson Classic and get out onto the water, be prepared for the adrenaline-pumping speed you will reach, thanks to the killer quad vent channels that keep you in control while letting you ride faster than ever before. The four molded in side fins on the Watson Classic let you reach even higher speeds as you shred through the water. Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Classic Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: Rocker that'll provide hard hitting pop that'll boost you straight up. Truly compliments the wake to wake rider.
- Spiral "v" Double Concave Mid-Section: Design breaks the water for soft landings and initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier.
- Lifted variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Quad vented Channels: Channels are placed between the molded fins to vent water through the tip. The water skips over these channels to give lift without disrupting water flow around the fins. helps generate speed while keeping you pointed in the right direction.
- Crisp Molded In Fins: More defined, shorter base molded in side fins provide positive control without catching too soon. Fast and loose with the ultimate holding power to complete any carve.