Your Binding Selection:
The Liquid Force Element Binding is leading the way for fashionable comfort and support. There is no comparison at this level! Integrated stretch zones mold to your foot and hold with confidence. Liquid Force has added the LF exclusive, comfort Gusset, making the Element easier than ever to slide your foot into. The Element puts support and performance at the value you are looking for. Key Features of the Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Molded EVA/Lycra Heel piece utilizes Heel Kidney''s - Deeper, softer pocket for extra heel hold down.
- LF Exclusive comfort Gusset - Allows for easy entry without utilizing any mechanical pieces. Minimizes the pressure over the top of the foot. Makes every boot feel like it''s been custom fit to your foot.
- Padded Inner Cuff - Padded for comfort and leg friendly support.
- C4 EVA Foot bed - Canted for proper alignment. Cupped for maximum hold. Contoured for premium arch support. Helium impact zones for shock and pain free riding all day.
- Molded EVA/Lycra To - Increased length for more control and leverage. Molding creates a curve that eliminates pinch points to fit your foot the way a boot should. Lycra provides a soft comfortable toe that is easy on your foot.
- Uni-directional stretch zone -Sewn into the back of the boot to give you flex in the direction you need.
- Dual Lace Zones -Fine tune your desired feel, support and hold.
Your Board Selection:
Pro rider Ben Greenwood has fallen in love with the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard, and any beginner to intermediate rider will certainly feel the same way. Easy to ride, this board remains smooth and forgiving while you master the wake. With a variable edge and molded canted fins on the side, the board has added stability when neutral, and can still bring sharp turns as needed. The ultra-light composite material and 3-stage rocker ensure the Stance is quick when coming off of any wake. Maximum pop for your effort is clean and predictable for your easy riding progression. Grab the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard and throw down new tricks and techniques faster than ever before!
* Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
* Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
* Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag.
* Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
* Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.
* Can accommodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate
* Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors