You Save $200.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Liquid Force Element Binding is leading the way for fashionable comfort and support. There is no comparison at this level! Integrated stretch zones mold to your foot and hold with confidence. Liquid Force has added the LF exclusive, comfort Gusset, making the Element easier than ever to slide your foot into. The Element puts support and performance at the value you are looking for. Key Features of the Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Molded EVA/Lycra Heel piece utilizes Heel Kidney''s - Deeper, softer pocket for extra heel hold down.
- LF Exclusive comfort Gusset - Allows for easy entry without utilizing any mechanical pieces. Minimizes the pressure over the top of the foot. Makes every boot feel like it''s been custom fit to your foot.
- Padded Inner Cuff - Padded for comfort and leg friendly support.
- C4 EVA Foot bed - Canted for proper alignment. Cupped for maximum hold. Contoured for premium arch support. Helium impact zones for shock and pain free riding all day.
- Molded EVA/Lycra To - Increased length for more control and leverage. Molding creates a curve that eliminates pinch points to fit your foot the way a boot should. Lycra provides a soft comfortable toe that is easy on your foot.
- Uni-directional stretch zone -Sewn into the back of the boot to give you flex in the direction you need.
- Dual Lace Zones -Fine tune your desired feel, support and hold.
Your Board Selection:
The O'Brien Decade Wakeboard is a tough and rugged ride for hardcore boarders. Its all new, high tech design will help you glide through even the roughest waves with relative ease. O'Brien is one of the most trustworthy and reliable companies in the watersport's industry, so be rest assured that this wakeboard is a quality product. The Decade's sleek and stylish construction will have you turning heads as you shred through the water. Best of all, an affordable price tag ensures there is no reason not to pick one up. Key Features of the O'Brien Decade Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatibilityCan not accommodate bindings with a 6in binding plate.
Can accommodate bindings with a 8in binding plate in all position options found here.
- 3-Stage Rocker
- Skill Level: Advanced
- PBT top with injection foam core
- One 0.7" Spine center fin and two outer molded-in fins on each end
- Screen printed.
- Shape by Chris Johnson and Daniel Watkins