You Save $200.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Liquid Force Element Binding is leading the way for fashionable comfort and support. There is no comparison at this level! Integrated stretch zones mold to your foot and hold with confidence. Liquid Force has added the LF exclusive, comfort Gusset, making the Element easier than ever to slide your foot into. The Element puts support and performance at the value you are looking for. Key Features of the Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Molded EVA/Lycra Heel piece utilizes Heel Kidney's - Deeper, softer pocket for extra heel hold down.
- LF Exclusive comfort Gusset - Allows for easy entry without utilizing any mechanical pieces. Minimizes the pressure over the top of the foot. Makes every boot feel like it's been custom fit to your foot.
- Padded Inner Cuff - Padded for comfort and leg friendly support.
- C4 EVA Foot bed - Canted for proper alignment. Cupped for maximum hold. Contoured for premium arch support. Helium impact zones for shock and pain free riding all day.
- Molded EVA/Lycra To - Increased length for more control and leverage. Molding creates a curve that eliminates pinch points to fit your foot the way a boot should. Lycra provides a soft comfortable toe that is easy on your foot.
- Uni-directional stretch zone -Sewn into the back of the boot to give you flex in the direction you need.
- Dual Lace Zones -Fine tune your desired feel, support and hold.
Your Board Selection:
The O'Brien Decade Wakeboard is quickly becoming the board of choice for both freeride and competitive riders, and for good reason. Incorporating 11 years of collective development and the most extensive prototyping ever performed on an O'Brien board and possibly the history of the industry, the Decade pushes the envelope of thought and progression of wakeboard design.
The variable edge profile is fat through the center 14" of the board and quickly tapers to a more refined edge at the boot position to the tips of the board. This gives the board a unique floaty feel when centered, transferring to deep-set edge when carving. The expanded DELTA base keeps the water cleanly breaking off the tail of the board, reducing rocker-induced drag and providing optimum release off the wake. The molded fins are as thin as possible for minimal drag and optimum control, combined with a three-stage rocker for just the right amount of kick. The clean V bottom through the center of the board makes the landings buttery soft. Key Features of the O'Brien Decade Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan not accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate.
Can accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate in all position options found here.
- Rocker Type: Three-stage
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Construction: PBT top w/ injection foam core
- Fin Configuration: One 0.7" Spine center fin and two outer molded-in fins on each end
- Graphic treatment: Screen printed.
- Shape by Chris Johnson & Daniel Watkins