You Save $291.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Liquid Force Element Binding is leading the way for fashionable comfort and support. There is no comparison at this level! Integrated stretch zones mold to your foot and hold with confidence. Liquid Force has added the LF exclusive, comfort Gusset, making the Element easier than ever to slide your foot into. The Element puts support and performance at the value you are looking for. Key Features of the Liquid Force Element Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Molded EVA/Lycra Heel piece utilizes Heel Kidney's - Deeper, softer pocket for extra heel hold down.
- LF Exclusive comfort Gusset - Allows for easy entry without utilizing any mechanical pieces. Minimizes the pressure over the top of the foot. Makes every boot feel like it's been custom fit to your foot.
- Padded Inner Cuff - Padded for comfort and leg friendly support.
- C4 EVA Foot bed - Canted for proper alignment. Cupped for maximum hold. Contoured for premium arch support. Helium impact zones for shock and pain free riding all day.
- Molded EVA/Lycra To - Increased length for more control and leverage. Molding creates a curve that eliminates pinch points to fit your foot the way a boot should. Lycra provides a soft comfortable toe that is easy on your foot.
- Uni-directional stretch zone -Sewn into the back of the boot to give you flex in the direction you need.
- Dual Lace Zones -Fine tune your desired feel, support and hold.
Your Board Selection:
Out of all the boards in the OBRIEN line, the CODA is the "wild one". Equipped with the DELTA base, it's one of the fastest boards and is combined with our most abrupt 3-stage rocker in the line. Quickly becoming a favorite of our team riders, the CODA is ideal for the aggressive rider looking for explosive 3-stage pop off the wake. Graphic treatment: Wild 80's inspired neon graphic Shape by Chris Johnson. Key Features of The O'Brien Coda Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan not accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate.
Can accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate in all position options found here.
- Abrupt 3 Stage Rocker - Aggressive Pop off the Wake
- DELTA Base - Boarad Rides Faster, Release Cleaner
- Molded In Fins - Outstanding Tracking and Stability
- V-Spine - Soften Landings to Save Knees
- Beveled Edges - Helps Prolong the Life of The Deck