The Volcom Riser Jeans do not have a name to do them justice. The word riser makes one think that it will cause wedgies and so forth. Not the case. When the guys at Volcom thought of the name “Riser”, they must have been thinking about the evolution of their brand, especially the denim line. You’ve heard the best rise to the top? Well, here it is. 98% cotton, asymmetric back yoke and of course, the signature “V” stitching in the back pockets, which tells you that they are indeed Volcoms. And the fit, durability and comfort tells you that they are “Riser”.
- Asymmetric back yoke, 1/8" double needle top-stitch
- Hammer-on rivets, pockets and coin pocket
- Heavy top bar tacks
- Chain stitch "V" embroidery on rear (under pocket)
- Fifty-Fifty asymmetric interior waistband
- DRI: 93% cotton/6% polyester/1% Elastane Cone S Gene Technology Performance Stretch
- DOW: 98% cotton/2% Elastane