*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Vans Jamie Lynn Snowboard Boots:
One of the founding fathers of Vans Snow, as well as one of the most influential snowboarders of all time, Vans is proud to welcome Jamie back to the family. With an unmistakable style in everything he pours his heart into - from snowboarding, to art, to music, Jamie isn't an ambassador for everything that Vans stands for: style, creativity, individuality, and self expression. Taking cues form his original signature style first introduced over a decade ago, Vans worked with Jamie on combining his unmistakable artistic aesthetic with performance functionality. The result was a freestyle boot that is sure to keep the progression moving forward for years to come. The "flex cuff" upper feature provides critical closure around your ankle and lower leg, allowing you to initiate turns and adjust to the terrain without the delay you might experience from a looser fitting upper cuff. Combining the very best of the past and present the new Jamie Lynn model is sure to have you pushing out those huge grassers harder than ever!
- New "Flex Cuff" Upper Cuff Design Provides Critical Closure to Ankle and Lower Leg Allowing for Quicker Response Time
- Vans Quadfit Asym X Themal Liner
- Vams V-Tread Air Snowaffle Sole with Compression Molded EVA Midsole, PU Heel Block Dual Gel/Air Dampening in Heel and Nylon Arch Support Heel Cradle
- TPR Footbed
- Double Posted, Laser Etched, Stainless Steel Jamie Lynn Signature Lace Hooks
- AB Internal Support Harness with Metal D Rings for Frictionless Closure
- 3D Molded Tongue