*Available for US Shipment Only.
For fans of skate shoes by the famous Vans brand, you may be interested in trying out the Vans Module Boots if you have any extreme winter sports you’d like to participate in. You don’t need to be too extreme, though. While the tough suede and ballistic materials used in the construction of the Vans Module line will hold up to the toughest conditions, they’re also comfortable enough to wear if you’re just strolling around. In fact, these boots were crafted to be walkers, and the plush, quilted lining of the Van Modules will keep your feet warm and cozy.
Key Features of the Vans Module Boots (Awt) Olive/Black/Orange:
- Lugged rubber Vibram outsole on Module
- Waterproof construction on Module
- Water-repellant construction on Stat, Secant, Variable models
- Scotchgard treated Wolverine pig suede
- Quilted/insulated liners
- 1200D ballistic nylon paneling
- Two-tone round lace
- D-ring eyelet hardware