Key Features of the Vans AV SK8 Low Skate Shoes:
It's been off the shelves for awhile now, but it never left the team van. With some improvements - better fit, new wing tongue construction and DURACAP toe bumper - everyone is really happy to see it back in the line.
- Skate Vulc: Classic Skate Feel, Improved Cushioning.
- NEW Co-Molded PU1 Footbed: Single-Density Foam, Improved Fit.
- Combination Insole Board: Shoe Flexes at the Ball of Your Foot, Heel Remains Stable.
- Wing Tongue Construction: Uninterrupted Flex, No Hotspots, Added Layer Reinforces Ollie Area.
- DURACAP Toe Bumper: Extra Layer of Rubber, Prolongs Shoe Life.
- Elastic Gore Tongue Straps: Keeps Tongue Centered.