Simplify, reduce weight, and increase performance of your Voile splitboard with the new Voile Light Rail splitboard binding. The Light Rail integrates the Slider Track and Strap Binding into a lightweight, low profile, but rigid splitboard binding. The lightweight, laser cut 6061-T6 aluminum base plate is designed to eliminate ice build-up and the extended vertical sides improve stability and performance. A fully adjustable heel cup allows the high back to reach negative angles for more comfortable touring and a longer stride. The aluminum rails are CNC machined from solid 7075-T6 bar stock and anodized for amazing durability. The Avalanche Rip Cord is attached to both quick release buckles to better aid when backcountry riding in avalanche prone areas.
- Lower High Back on the Women's Light Rail provides better support and comfort
- Baseplate design allows for stance adjustments to be made with the new Voile channel puck system with out having to remove the binding or us an alignment guide
- Ankle Straps with a Low Profile Single Screw Adjustment reduce pressure points for more comfortable touring
- Ladder Straps for smoother and more precise operation
- Pivot-Bushing for better durability and side-hill stability