Simplify, reduce weight, and increase performance of your Voile splitboard with the new Voile Light Rail splitboard binding. The Light Rail integrates the Slider Track and Strap Binding into a lightweight, low profile, but rigid splitboard binding.
The lightweight, laser cut 6061-T6 aluminum base plate is designed to eliminate ice build-up and the extended vertical sides improve stability and performance. A fully adjustable heel cup allows the high back to reach negative angles for more comfortable touring and a longer stride. The aluminum rails are CNC machined from solid 7075-T6 bar stock and anodized for amazing durability.
- The Avalanche Rip Cord is attached to both quick release buckles to better aid when backcountry riding in avalanche prone areas
- The new base plate design allows for stance adjustments to be made with the new Voile channel puck system with out having to remove the binding or us an alignment guide
- Improved ankle straps with a low profile single screw adjustment reduce pressure points for more comfortable touring
- Improved ladder straps for smoother and more precise operation
- Wider pivot bushing for better durability and side-hill stability
- INCLUDES a new wider Touring Bracket and longer Slider Pins
|Boot Size||4-6.5 USM||7-10.5 USM||11+ USM|
|Weight(lbs/kg)/Pair||4 lbs/1.9kg||4 lbs/1.9kg||4 lbs/1.9kg|
|Base Plate Material||6061-T6 Tempered||6061-T6 Tempered||6061-T6 Tempered|
|Rail Material||7075-T6 Tempered||7075-T6 Tempered||7075-T6 Tempered|