F#cking Light is its name, and kicking ass in the park is its game. Packed with features like Duraflex Nylon, UltraGrip Toe Straps, CP1 Highbacks and backed with the confidence of a lifetime warranty base, the Flite Pro is the binding choice for endless hot laps in the park.
- Flite Duraflex Base: The lightest binding in its price category industry wide, and the baseplate is a big reason. During injection, the even mold flow design provides incredible Duraflex strength with less overall nylon material
- Thermoformed EVA Bushings: The bushing system on the Flite Pro offers added cushioning focus in the heel area, where it is needed most. True Board Flex, and a smooth ride
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response
- CP1 Highbacks: Possibly the lightest plastic highback designed, the CP1 is outstanding for all types of snowboarders and all types of terrain. Developed with Gigi Rüf, and the perfect compliment to the Flite Base
- 3D Symmetric Ankle Straps: Pre-curved 3D Multi-Layer Strap Core evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point
- Aluminum Ratchets: Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with union aluminum is superior to any binding on the market - with the exception of union magnesium
- Ultragrip Toe Straps: For the 1718 Season, Union proudly features Ultragrip Toe Straps throughout the entire binding collection. Multi-Positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point