The snow gods were feeling benevolent last night, so skip hitting snooze on your alarm and get up in time to claim first tracks in the morning with the Under Armour Men's Coldgear Infrared Haines Jacket. Impervious to water and wind, the Haines will shield you from the last squalls of a slow-moving storm so you're still feeling warm by the time the skies clear for a bluebird afternoon. Its loose fit makes space for a whole host of layering combinations while still moving with you, whether you're fighting a frigid East coast day or wearing minimal baselayers in Rocky Mountain pow. A roomy hood lends extra shelter in case the wind kicks up on the lift ride to the summit, and hand pockets give you space to stash an emergency candy bar so you can continue seeking out deep lines while everyone else heads in for lunch.
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- 100% waterproof & breathable, with fully taped seams
- 20k/20k Rating
- Windproof materials & construction shield you from the elements
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat
- Helmet compatible hood with hidden adjusters
- Angled front core zips for strategic ventilation
- Secure hand pockets, sleeve pocket & internal media pocket
- Map pocket with built-in, removable chamois goggle wipe
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Warm ColdGear® cuffs
- Stretch powder skirt & adjustable bungee cord hem
- Polyester Imported