Key Features of Under Armour Speedform Fortis Shoes:
- Innovative UA Speedform® technology delivers zero distraction while running
- Seamless heel cup with silicone grip for a locked-in, anatomical fit
- Smooth, ultrasonic welded seaming with Bemis tape for next-to-skin support & comfort
- ArmourVent™ mesh upper delivers true breathability in a light, stretchy, durable, fast-drying jacquard knit fabric
- Adjustable lock down heel strap improves fit
- Upper features 360° reflectivity
- 6mm molded 4D Foam® embedded within the sockliner for added cushioning & moisture wicking capabilities paired with seamless comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole: it''s cushioned AND responsive. Most foams do one or the other, but Charged Cushioning does both. Better.
- A second layer of Micro G® foam helps turn cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Added cushioning in the heel & strategic flex grooves in the forefoot work with your natural stride
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
All Gear by: Under Armour