Key Features of the Tubbs Xplore 25W Snowshoes:
The Tubbs Xplore 25W Snowshoes might be targeting the female audience, but that doesn’t mean the snowshoes deliver anything but the highest level of comfort and performance. Meant to be the peak of reliability, the Recreational Crampons make sure that even on steep inclines grip is never an issue, while the Rotating Toe Cord helps to dump snow by dropping the back of the shoe while the front of the Explore 25W stays firmly planted.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- QuickPull: An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x21 (21), 8x25 (25)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.4 (21), 3.5 (25)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 80-150 (21), 120-200 (25)