Key Features of the Tubbs Xplore Kit Snowshoes:
The best way to start snowshoeing! Tubbs' Xplore series is the lightweight, easy-to-use answer for the value-conscious adventurer wanting to try or experience the great sport of snowshoeing. The dependable Quick Fit binding is easy to use and wraps a wide variety of winter boot styles and sizes for men and women. Carbon steel toe and heel crampons keep you feeling secure on your journey, and the biomechanically-designed Fit-Step frame will keep you moving forward in comfort and confidence.
- One pair of Women's Xplore Snowshoes
- One pair of 2-part adjustable poles
- One pair of Tubbs gender-specific gaiters
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- Quick Fit Binding: The Quick Fit binding leverages Tubbs' proprietary Control Wing technology and features a trouble-free single pull system for easy adjustment to a wide array of men's and women's boot sizes and styles.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.