Key Features of the Tubbs Xplore Snowshoes:
Tubbs Xplore Snowshoes are extremely durable and reliable snowshoes for when performance matters. Their patented SoftTec Decking makes hiking in even deep snow a breeze, as it provides ample lift on the powder while evenly distributing your weight over a wide area. The front and heel structure includes spikes for grabbing traction when traveling in steep areas, making sure that you do not lose your footing and the rotating toe cord provides extra relief by allowing the snowshoe to shed its own accumulation. The Xplore is an all-around solid snowshoe for any type of use.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- Quick Fit Binding: The Quick Fit binding leverages Tubbs'' proprietary Control Wing technology and features a trouble-free single pull system for easy adjustment to a wide array of men''s and women''s boot sizes and styles.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.