Key Features of the Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes:
The ultimate adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180Pro binding and the Fit-Step frame, the Wilderness snowshoe is the perfect blend of technology, comfort and convenience. And now with the ActiveLift heel lift, there's no adventure this snowshoe can't tackle!
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings™ keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30), 10x36 (36)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 4.0 (25), 4.5 (30), 5.7 (36)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30), 220-300 (36)