The Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes is a great looking snowshoe, but more important it is also a great performing item that can easily become man’s best friend when the snow gets deep. The 180 EZ Binding means when you decide it’s time to put these bad boys to use it won’t take long to get them on, while the exclusive Control Wings make sure they remain comfortable and properly aligned. Finished off with SoftTec Decking to allow for lightweight performance without sacrificing durability, the Wildness 25 is one of the best items on the market.
Key Features of the Tubbs Wilderness 25 Snowshoes:
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30), 10x36 (36)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 4.0 (25), 4.5 (30), 5.7 (36)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30), 220-300 (36)