Key Features of the Tubbs Glacier Snowshoes:
The Tubbs Glacier Snowshoes sport an attractive design, but also a highly functional and well performing build. For starters, the Rotating Toe Cord allows the shoe’s tail to drop while the underfoot pivot point still provides plenty of traction. This combines the ability to get snow off of the boots and make for less work, but doesn’t sacrifice your grip in dicey situations. Another great feature is the Recreational Crampon, which allow for great grip breaking for inclined situations where the Glacier Snowshoes can provide a little extra security.
- Western Frame: The ultra-durable 6000 series Western tail design optimizes flotation and stability in powder snow conditions.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- Quick-Draw: Easy to use and readily adjustable, the patented QuickDraw binding centers the heel for directional efficiency.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- Recommended weight: 80 - 150 lbs.
- Recommended shoe size: Jr. 3 - Men's 10