Key Features of the Tubbs Flex Trk Snowshoes:
Obviously any item from Tubbs’s FLEX Series is going to be impressive, and the Tubbs Flex Trk Snowshoes is no exception to this statement as it delivers great technology and attention to detail that makes it a standout performer. These shoes leave no stone un-turned, for example with the QuickFLEX Binding technology that makes sure stepping out of these is extremely smooth. Of course more importantly, the Flex Trk also features technology like the Rotating Toe Cord design and Traction rails, making it a great performer in deep snow where you’ll be grateful to have them on your feet.
- FLEX Tail: The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Torsion Deck: Tubbs'' advanced Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- QuickFLEX Binding: Molded, asymmetric QuickFLEX binding is gender specific with patented Control Wings to center the boot. A dual pull strap system secures fit while a cinch pull strap makes entry and exit easy. Heel strap pulls tight against boot''s rand, centering and securing the boot in position.
- Traction Rails: Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.