The Tubbs Frontier 25W Snowshoes shows off how much experience Tubbs has in this market, as it has found the perfect balance of performance and convenience with this item. Amazing comfort comes from the SoftTec Deck and Fit-Step Frame, but these shoes also perform at a level few can match. The Rotating Toe Cord design and Recreational Crampons give amazing grip, bringing the Frontier 25W to a level of perfection rarely found in any product.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x21 (21), 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.3 (21), 3.4 (25), 4.3 (30)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 80-150 (21), 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30)