Key Features of the Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes:
An incredible value for trail blazers and families alike, the Frontier features the 180EZ binding for ultimate ease-of-use and comfort. The Frontier's lightweight and gender-specific design gives you the most efficient stride for packed trails while the Recreational crampon system gives you the bite you need for gentle, rolling terrain.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings™ keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x21 (21), 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.3 (21), 3.4 (25), 4.3 (30)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 80-150 (21), 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30)