One of the premier women's snowshoes on the market today, the Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes are perfect for light and heavy snowfall alike. The easy to use, single buckle attachment system makes these snowshoes fit most boots, and the Frontier is available in sizes to fit any feet. The stiff crampon on the heel and toe will help you maintain balance even in icy conditions, making these a great choice for unknown terrain or the backyard. The Frontier snowshoes will make any trip in the snow a blast, and you will move about in comfort and style.
Key Features of the Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes:
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x21 (21), 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.3 (21), 3.4 (25), 4.3 (30)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 80-150 (21), 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30)