Going for big treks and having your shoe weight you down is the ultimate bummer - not so Tubbs Frontier 30 Snowshoes. These unique shoes are created with 180z binding for lightweight support on the heel and as an added bonus - patented control wings - help keep your heel aligned when control becomes an issue. Other top features include a Fit-Step frame, Recreational Crampon (for secure grip) and a rotating toe card which actually reduces cardio-respiratory strain. All of these ingredients combine to make the Tubbs Frontier a great purchase for a terrific price.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30), 10x36 (36)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.8 (25), 4.3 (30), 5.6 (36)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30), 220-300 (36)