Key Features of the Tubbs Frontier 25 Snowshoes:
The Tubbs Frontier 25 Snowshoes may look a little ordinary from the outside, but they pack much more punch than their straight forward appearance might indicate. Perhaps one of the best features is the amazing Rotating Toe Cord design, which allows the tail of the shoe to drop snow and ease your workload, while the underfoot pivot point maintains a strong grip for performance. Of course Recreational Crampons help when you really need the Frontier 25’s to grip, making this item perfect even when the situation gets truly demanding.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions (in): 8x25 (25), 9x30 (30), 10x36 (36)
- Weight/Pair (lbs): 3.8 (25), 4.3 (30), 5.6 (36)
- Optimal Load (lbs): 120-200 (25), 170-250 (30), 220-300 (36)