The Tubbs Frontier 30 Snowshoes take quality to the next level, match it with great aesthetics and then top it off with performance this simply out of this world. The SoftTec Decking makes for an extremely lightweight feel, but combined with the Fit-Step Frame they’re both durable and supportive no matter how much hiking you intend to do. Of course the Rotating Toe Cord and Recreational Crampon also make these boots perfect in terms of grip, rounding out the Frontier 30 as an instant favorite for anyone looking to get out on even the deepest snow.
Key Features of the Tubbs Frontier Snowshoes:
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.