The Tubbs Frontier 21W Snowshoes boast a level of performance and quality that show Tubbs really cares about their women riders, as they certainly did not hold back on these shoes. The 180 EZ Binding makes sure getting in and out is never a challenge, but once you get out there on the snow it’ll be features like the Fit-Step Frame and SoftTec deck that really show off. Of course the Rotating Toe Cord design and Recreational Crampon make for great performance and grip too, completing the Frontier 21W as one of the best options out there for ladies.
Key Features of the Tubbs Frontier Snowshoes:
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.