Key Features of the Tubbs Xpedition Snowshoes:
The Tubbs Xpedition 25 Snowshoes not only look great, but the quality goes beyond aesthetics and is downright impressive in terms of its build and technology. For starters the RII Revolution Response takes shock absorbing up to a new standard, with lateral flex and responsiveness that will support you while still feeling completely natural. The SoftTec Decking also means these shoes feel extremely lightweight, yet remain durable enough to make the Xpedition 25 one of the best values on the market.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- RII Revolution Response: Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- ReAct Binding: The asymmetric and easy to use ReAct binding combines gender-specific, stable base construction with Tubbs'' patented Control Wing technology for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- U Grip Heel Crampon: The U-Grip heel crampon''s unique micro-serrated tooth design givesyou supreme weighted traction under your heel.