Key Features of the Tubbs Xpedition Snowshoes:
For the technical snowshoer who wants to hit the backcountry in comfort and style, there's the Xpedition snowshoe. With comfort features like the Fit-Step frame and the RII Revolution Response pivot system, and technical features like the ReAct binding and the ActiveLift heel lift, the Xpedition fuses performance and comfort for a great all-mountain snowshoe.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- RII Revolution Response: Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- ReAct Binding: The asymmetric and easy to use ReAct binding combines gender-specific, stable base construction with Tubbs' patented Control Wing technology for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- U Grip Heel Crampon: The U-Grip heel crampon's unique micro-serrated tooth design givesyou supreme weighted traction under your heel.